Friday, June 20, 2008

Boo for Unrelated Subjects

Aaaand all the related and - more importantly - relevant courses have been assessed. Of course, two of them are actually year long courses, and I don't get a GPA for them until the end of the year. <_> And we have to pass every single unit for one, and assessment for the other... ;_;

Anyway. That's unrelated to the topic.

Final exam: biochemistry.

What. In. The. Nine. Hells. ?.

Useless subject. Why the hell do I need to know about metabolism... it's got nothing to do with me! All I need to care about with regards to digestion is the process of mastication and carbohydrate digestion beginning with amylase being secreted in saliva... and maybe if the person happens to regurgitate stuff, that it's bad and will cause damage to their oral tissues.

Regardless. Here I am, learning about carbohydrate metabolism, the fates of glucose/pyruvate/etc., lipid metabolism, amino acid metabolism (this is even more WTH)...

GARGH. What a waste of my money. ;_;

0 comments: